It’s not that hard to make money online. Listen, I am going to layout a step-by-step plan for you so that you can get started right away with your online business.
Guidelines for online business
1. You will make most money online only when you have your own website: this is so true – MLM schemes, get rich programs, online surveys, pay per email ads, browsing, … none of these are going to make you big money. You are probably wasting your time doing these things – will be better-off getting yourself a offline job
2. Pay attention to customer’s value, not to making quick money: If you have happy customers your business will grow, other-way-around if you only focus on your business – the business will go nowhere.
3. Focus on bring visitor to your site: Without visitors, your business is dead. Building a website is just 20% of your work, 80% of the work will be to bring visitors to your site.
Here is the action plan
1. Build your own website: You don’t need to be a web designer – there are several softwares available for free that even a kid would be able to build a website within hours. If you wish to start right-away, go with a blog – checkout “Blogger”
2. Get your content ready: There are so many websites offering free content, do a Google search and find out relevant content for your site
3. Get yourself a Google AdSense account: Go to AdSense and get yourself a Google AdSense account.
4. Incorporate the Google ads into your website: Place ads in your website, whenever people click on the ads you get paid for it directly from Google.
5. Learn more advanced techniques: Learn more advanced money-making techniques, such as earn from affiliate programs, dropshipping, developing your own products, making money from amazon and ebay.