We define karma as life rewards and challenges earned mostly from past life and partly from current life actions. This philosophy includes the notion that everything you say, do, and intend has direct consequences.
The United States Congress includes 100 senators and 435 members of the House of Representatives. These 535 distinguished men and women are elected to regulate, restrict, and authorize toward the general defense and well-being of the United States, including endorsing taxation and government spending legislation.
Yet most polls routinely show Congressional approval ratings below 20%. Many of these officials, democrats and republicans, have had their own personal transgressions, although they enact laws and regulations to keep you in line.
Please understand that we aren't "anti-government" and that we love the United States of America, along with upstanding civil servants. We simply despise the tyranny of big-spending, dubious bureaucrats.
Below we list seven examples of unruliness by your elected officials in Washington (these figures are from 1992 to 1999 *), and related possible karmic consequences. It should be noted that these statistics exclude those clever enough to evade detection.
1) 19 members of the US congress have arrest records for fraud, theft, or shoplifting. Sure, there are legal hassles and fines to contend with involving these crimes. But our findings with past life regression, psychic work, and comprehensive astrological and numerological charting show that spiritual law always demands reprisal, often times beyond what powerful, very well-paid, star criminal defense attorneys are able to negotiate. Whether in this life or a future one, these 19 politicians will be ripped off in equal proportion to their current life crimes, no matter how many favors they do for lobbyists and special interests.
2) 19 members have been indicted for writing bad checks. This is after the House bank was closed, which permitted, in the early 1990s, twenty-two congressmen and women to leave their House checking accounts overdrawn for at least eight months (longest was over 30 months).
Interestingly, these same representatives run through government funds in a comparable way (like it is monopoly money). Therefore, we project that they may end up in a lifetime far in the future where they are forced to live within their means.
They will also have to repay or cope with the results of the reckless spending of your tax dollars. The motivation of their negligent conduct unquestionably is normallyually rooted in complicity with select drivers and power-brokers (and their clients-Organized crime – oh, sorry, we mean Organized Labor, Insurance, Health, Financial, Environmental, Immigration, and other big "screw-the-taxpayer-we're-in-it-for-ourselves-and-or-politics-despite-appearances" lobbies) that get them elected. Never mind that they're supposed to be representing you, the hard-working, honorable citizen.
Rest assured that those who promote wasteful government spending, commonly to get re-elected, thus helping to decimate the economy, will find themselves in a special place in a future life.
3) 29 have been accused of spousal abuse. What goes around comes around and we expect the guilty parties won't like being on the other side of that exchange.
4) 21 were defendants in civil lawsuits involving assorted discrepancies. Getting off without penalty, if guilty, only happens in the mundane world. Spiritually speaking, nefarious actions will come back to you. We hope they cope with the karma constructively in the future.
5) More than 70 members of the US Congress would not be able to obtain an American Express card without the help of the government (no credit checks for US Congress members to receive a government-issued American Express card). Imagine that – your credit is so bad you can't get a credit card, but since you hustled your way to the top of the political field, it does not matter if you have bad credit. The demands of fiscal responsibility are beyond these people, but in a karmic sense, they will have to balance the energy at some point (sigh).
6) Over 100 members have guided at least one business to bankruptcy. Although the law allows you to evade creditors in such cases, if you view this scenario from the perspective of karma, you always must pay the debts, even if it takes you 100 lifetimes. Good luck to them.
7) Department of Defense Security clearances are automatically extended to the members of the US congress. However, more than 50 of these politicians would be denied access if they had applied as regular residents due to trouble with the law and other, more personal concerns. Hoodwinking the public to get elected might seem innocent enough, but there's a heavy divine price to pay for deception.
We absolutely acknowledge that there exist honest politicians. But next time you see a news interview with a US congress member, there's a good chance he or she has, in some way, held special interests above yours, not to mention voted on various measures to spend the US government into bankruptcy.
Laws can be sidestepped, and often are, not just by politicians. There are no consequences for ripping off or otherwise harming someone if you're sneaky enough, at least that's what many members of the US Congress appear to believe. Join us in sending them infinite, healing, white Light. They are going to need it. We also suggest you contact your elected officials and demand term limits.
"The inside operation of Congress – the deals, the compromises, the selling out, the co-opting, the unprincipled manipulating, the self-serving career-building – is a story of such monumental decadence that I believe if people find out about it they will demand an end to it. " Bella Abzug, former US Congresswoman and leader of the Women's Movement.
* public records research courtesy of capitalhillblue.com
Copyright © 2009 Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo